sold out

sold out

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Against all odds, The Datsun 510



My first real road car was a 1971 Datsun 510 similar to the one that is pictured above. It was tuned for canyon racing, very fast, and handled like it had magnets sticking it to the road. I would fly through Malibu canyon and challenge any car through "Cold Canyon" any time I had a taker for a race. It eventually got stolen, I miss that car. I saw one on a trailer today and it reminded me about those days.
Along with the photo of the car i saw on the freeway, I also included the famous #46 BRE Datsun 510 driven by the man "Morton" This race driver dominated the 2.5 Trans-am series in the Seventies with this awsome car. I also included the Short film about the epic journey he took that season winning BMW's, Alfa Romeos to prove no car was a challenge to his driving techniques and his 510!! Enjoy...

-EG Underground






^morton today
^morton back in Seventy-something

No comments:

Post a Comment